We Respect Your Privacy Online.
Effective date: November 29, 2018
iMethods LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.hirepurposefoundation.com website (herein after referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.hirepurposefoundation.com website operated by iMethods LLC
Personal Data means data about aliving individual who can beidentified from those data (or fromthose and other information eitherin our possession or likely to comeinto our possession).
Usage Data is data collectedautomatically either generated bythe use of the Service or from theService infrastructure itself (forexample, the duration of a pagevisit).
Cookies are small files stored onyour device (computer or mobiledevice).
Data Controller means the naturalor legal person who (either aloneor jointly or in common with otherpersons) determines the purposesfor which and the manner in whichany personal information are, orare to be, processed.For the purpose of this PrivacyPolicy, we are a Data Controller ofyour Personal Data.
Data Processors (or ServiceProviders)
Data Processor (or ServiceProvider) means any natural orlegal person who processes thedata on behalf of the DataController.We may use the services ofvarious Service Providers in orderto process your data moreeffectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types ofinformation for various purposes toprovide and improve our Service toyou.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may askyou to provide us with certainpersonally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email wesend.
We may also collect information onhow the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate ourS ervice.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
iMethods LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
iMethods LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessaryto:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of iMethods LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act(CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track(“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. iMethods LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update ordelete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unableto perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing ofyour Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with acopy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdrawyour consent at any time whereiMethods LLC relied on yourconsent to process your personalinformation.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third partycompanies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“ServiceProviders”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise threads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Termsweb page
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18(“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian andy ou are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.