iMethods is currently seeking a Data and Identity Management Analyst (Sr. Systems Analyst).
- Provides application and technical information system support for assigned platforms
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures for daily monitoring and maintenance as well as user management related activities
- Identify solutions which improve data architecture, quality, and processes as well as participate in the implementation of such solutions
- Create and maintain accurate architecture diagrams, process flows, runbooks and other related documentation
- Perform or assist with data extractions, cleansing, matching and validations using large data sets
- Report and analyze HIE and MDM activities, trends and deficiencies
- Diagnose and solve problems with data, layouts and dictionaries
- Assist with regularly scheduled Data Quality Assurance reviews of the HIE and MDM platforms
- Participate in meetings and develop dashboards or presentations as requested to explain the data stored, the quality thereof, and recommended improvements
- Partner with operational areas, data stewards and management to help resolve issues and answer Master Data related inquiries; appropriately escalating issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Helps develop and execute test scripts for assigned applications
- Coordinates with vendors for functional and technical support of applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Technical Writing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with EMRs (electronic medical record)
- EMR integration expertise – experience building and/ or supporting systems and processes to connect various modules within an EMR system (experience with HL7, FHIR, XML/JSON, API, ETL etc.)
- Experience working with common health care data semantic/ vocabulary representation (e.g., ICD-9/10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, ICD-O, etc.)
- Experience with querying SQL data bases and transforming raw data into presentable dashboards
- Understanding of data base architecture
- Master Data Management and Health Information Exchange experience preferred
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- High energy and a positive attitude with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment capable of embracing change