iMethods is currently looking for a CCL Developer for a client in the Los Angeles area. This is a full time role that will require someone to live in the area or relocate.
- Experienced in the Cerner Data Model and CCL.
- Strong working knowledge in Cerner from reporting perspective is mandatory.
- Knowledge around Discerner Analytics and other Cerner reporting tools.
- Ability to work with a variety of groups and multidisciplinary teams, including managers, clinical/nursing staff and technical personnel
- Able to understand clinical and business terms and processes is a plus.
- Skilled in creating custom mPages and troubleshooting bug fixes
- Ability to create Ops Jobs a plus