iMethods is currently seeking an Senior QA Tester for a healthcare client in Jacksonville, Florida.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work independently to assess web pages for conformance with established web accessibility standards.
- Evaluate requirements and build manual test cases to support responsive design.
- Develop detailed reports explaining accessibility defects identified. Where possible suggest remediation methods/techniques.
- Responsible for assuring high standards of quality for the end user
- More of a frontend development and/or a visual design background
- QA testing experience nice, but not necessary
- Capable of organizing and displaying the bugs found in tests
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience in UI QA testing.
- Familiarity with mobile devices and responsive design best practices.
- Familiarity with WCAG
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Industry experience in accessibility testing preferred
- Ability to work independently on substantial projects with little supervision
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not required