iMethods is currently looking for multiple Big Data Analyst's to assist a healthcare client in the Los Angeles Area. (Contract 3-6 months)
· Data analytics and data integration experience of the Structured and unstructured Data, preferably using Talend or other similar tools.
· Hand on experience of the Big Data tools and frameworks to support both on-premises and cloud preferably MS Azure Cloud platform
· Experience of writing complex queries, tuning and performance optimization.
· Programing experience of major languages i.e. SQL, Shell, Python, and Spark.
· Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases
· Familiarity with the major Entity design tools
· Experience with Big Data tools, such as Hive, Impala, HUE
· Machine learning experience would be a plus.
· Should be familiar with troubleshooting slow or problematic queries.
· Detailed oriented and familiar with the Documentation of the requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities
· Preferably familiar with Cloudera on MS Azure infrastructure